Saturday, January 12, 2008

I cut my hair today & my brothers say I look like a boy. Ohwells, that breaks all impressions that I am trying to turn girly.

When someone who always looks so happy can't even find the strength to put on a facade anymore, your heart breaks for them. I could see how sad you were honey, you know I have never ever seen you cry or even tear before? No matter how happy I looked last night, you were all I could think about. Silly girl, why don't you just tell me how you really feel? I won't leave you, ever.

Omc was a dumb movie, no wonder only one star -.- but it was worth it to see/hear the guys scream/squirm, especially Gu Niang as usual :D House party was quite useless, might as well call it og gathering. We went lunatic again, duh <3 ( I confess that the girls in my class are super nice, but they simply can't compare sorry I'm biased) Og pics soon, I hope!

Actually wanted to post a long long one abt the party but am just too drained. Being grounded sucks. Highlight of the day was when CMM promised to buy me the Birks I want, all the way from Germany. Oho she's coming back during CNY, happiness!

I shall end this pointless post on the note that my finger's almost back to normal just still abit deformed and dried-up. Tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home